An unfinished attempt of construction an eventually interesting device.

This device was in conception predicted as an inertial propulsion experimental construction by generating inertial/centrifugal forces. The unit equipped in two running in opposite directions rotors was designed to operate in every medium's condition (water, vacuum, atmosphere) but without proper tools and space to work, the works on the device were delayed to closer unknown, further time. There were mounted only two electric motors with power supply from batteries, the two DVD's discs are without any crucial meaning for the construction and operation of the device. To obtain any solid result I should gain the access to precision lathe and milling machine. I am going to purchase those devices in the future, however first I must also to learn how to use them to realization own projects because I have no experience with such a device. I have already small and precise 3D printer in my lab after renovation in the lab conditions, allowing me to make such a parts as small gears, montage parts etc. but I cannot start up any 3D prints due to a lack of proper software configuration, because I've bought used 3D printer, or something is wrong with SD card format or preparation.

Photo 1


Photo 2


Pic. 1



Komentarze

Popularne posty