Magnetic propulsion and an attempt of magnetic simple propulsion device based on centrifugal force.

Magnetic propulsion recently is concerned as a magnetic sail propulsion or plasma propulsion as a VASIMR drive. On the field of recent science and technology it is faintly underlined the opportunity of use a purely magnetic non-rocket propulsion and still there are no crucial solutions in this field. Lately I had proposed several eventually interesting solutions which might be omitted by a larger fraction of international community. So I decided to post one more idea to make the problem of the need of magnetic propulsion to be solve more visible. As I am presenting a content connected only with my hobby in a small laboratory environment I don't think that such a technological solutions will see the daylight quickly due to the great advantage of industry based on wasting energy and human resources, upon my works. I am not fanatic to the propulsions I've invented I only see some possibilities, that I want to show to don't let to progressing elimination of independent thinking in recent existing people masses.  





This propulsion is based on magnetic interaction between magnets systems. In every cycle of rotation the magnets are continuously passing thru the external magnetic gate compound of two electromagnets or strong permanent magnets polarized on attraction with magnets in rotating wheels. Once they interact between themselves, the magnetic energy is transformed to a magnetic jolt aimed to up, thus in the same direction as the direction of rotation of the wheels, so the general propulsion force can be achieved. The system can be doubled what is shown on pictures. The propulsion wheels are propelled by two electric motors, with an application of a gears system.


The thrust force should be depending from the rotation speed of the wheels and power of the electromagnets/magnets.


 Simple magnetic device.



Komentarze

Popularne posty