My Proxxon MF 70 Milling machine conversion to CNC progress

I have started the conversion of my Proxxon MF 70 milling machine to CNC. After several month of development in this process I have obtained some progress in gathering required mechanical and electronic parts. At the beginning I have bought Arduino Uno board in this goal.


 Lately I have bought already Arduino Shield and three stepper motor drivers A4988



I have also three bipolar stepper motors Nema 17



I will also need the set of components like this.


If Nema 17 will be too weak for my mill, I will think to change them to Nema 23.

I was considering application of TB 6560

But maybe the smaller A4988 will be enough for conversion of this machine: 



I can also use Arduino Nano:


And the set like this


I will also need a power supply for my equipment and some software. If everything goes well, I will have an ability to realize my ideas from computer level. However, some of my further work will have to wait for slightly better equipment which can become my property as soon as it will be possible. 










Komentarze

Popularne posty