Magnetic propulsion from copper rotating discs and electromagnets.

That's how I imagine a magnetic propulsion. It is simply magnetic slowing down rotating copper discs and, in this process, the inertial energy of the discs and magnetic power from the electromagnets will, as I suspect, change to linear upward thrust. As I said those copper discs have horseshoe electromagnets, and they are passing between those electromagnets. The device will be propelled by three electric motors. Each from the three generators is mounted on two ball bearings which are not shown in the pictures. In earlier attempts of this idea, I was proposing the application of permanent magnets placed on near to the disc's circumference distances and this could be in my opinion better solution due to avoiding strong overheating the copper discs in this solution as it is shown on my pictures, however I was trying to simplify a little my conception so I am posting the method with copper discs without the magnets. The system can simply not work due to this device stands one piece and the forces can balance each other. I have noticed earlier this problem, so I simultaneously have developed the system where copper core was rotating in non-ferromagnetic tube pushed by compressed air so the system will be divided to two different parts to avoid self-balancing of the forces. So, I am aware that system I'm presenting right now could have key defects making unavailable correct working of such a device but also want to share my thoughts to wider publicity to show my progress in research in the magnetic propulsion. How about connecting those discs to electric current. If the current will flow from the center to the circumference of the discs or in opposite direction than the Lorentz force could appear with interaction between current and magnetic field from the electromagnets. Additionally electric charge in movement will produce the magnetic force that would be interacting with electromagnets. However, complexity of such a solution where I have rotating discs with flowing current and magnetic field from the electromagnets makes me a little dizzy this time. Maybe someone with better mind could solve this problematic situation with this technology attempt. 



This technology needs an approach where knowledge from the range of magnetic field and electric current takes the main place. If the current will be predicted to flow from the inside of the discs to the circumference with perpendicular magnetic field application with use of electric brushes than magnetic field from flowing charge discs will be interacting with electromagnets. 




Komentarze

Popularne posty